The Centerville Education Foundation is a tax-exempt (501[c]), non-profit organization devoted to enhancing and increasing educational opportunities for students, faculty, and staff in the Centerville City Schools. All contributions are tax deductible to the extent of the law.
Contributions will be used in a variety of ways within the Centerville City Schools, including:
- Continued awards of classroom teachers’ grants for innovative and creative classroom projects at all levels CEF Classroom Project Grants
- Continued recognition of the achievements of students, the meritorious service of faculty and staff, and contributions of alumni and education advocates through the annual Hall of Fame dinners
- Continued support of college-bound students through administration of the Dave McDaniel, Robert Mays, Weidner Memorial, and other scholarship funds
- Continued maintenance and upkeep of the Centerville High School alumni database and this web site
Five reasons to contribute to the Centerville Education Foundation:
5. Invest in the future of Centerville by supporting education.
4. Be a part of the continuing success that is Centerville City Schools.
3. It’s tax deductible.
2. Give something back to the Centerville community.
1. Show your Elk Pride.
Note that you will be redirected to PayPal to process your donation. PayPal is the most trusted way to donate online.
You may also mail us your donation:
Centerville Education Foundation
111 Virginia Ave.
Centerville, OH 45459
Our Federal Tax-ID is 31-1092704
All Contributions are Tax-Deductible