Here is a list of useful information regarding planned events for the weekend.
Friday evening – This is the Homecoming Football game against Wayne! Nearly 10,000 people are expected to attend…you will want to be there early. Please check in under our 20 x 30 foot tent when you arrive. Your ticket will be provided at the tent. We have arranged to have our own section of stadium seats so we can stay together. At halftime our class will be recognized. WITH YOUR TICKET you may travel back and forth between stadium seats and chairs & tales in our tent as you wish. After the game Marion’s Pizza in Centerville will have a section reserved for us to gather (cash).
Saturday Morning – Gather at Bill’s Donuts at 9:30. It is busier than ever and the donuts may even be better than “the good old days”! (cash) Next, the High School will be open for us to tour from 11am to 1pm. Two hours will go FAST so you will want to be there when the doors open!
Saturday evening – Remember “sock hops”? Well…from 7-11pm we will enjoy 70’s music and dancing at the enchanting Dayton Racquet Club. The event will include heavy hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar all night. Dress is nice casual. No tie, jacket or heels required! Special invitees include Principals, Coaches, Directors and Teachers from our formative High School years. How much fun will it be to show them you turned out OK?
Dayton Racquet Club
40 North Main Street
Dayton, Ohio 45423
- Rex’s cell number is (804) 640-1932
- Rex’s email address for this event is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Twitter account for this event is @CHS1976Reunion
- The class Facebook page is Centerville High School (Ohio) – Class of 1976. As this is a closed group, please request to join for access to the Reunion Event Page
- Classmates.com has accurate information posted from Rex; however, they are NOT a proxy for this event in any way
http://www.centerville.k12.oh.us/CHS has accurate information under Supporters/Alumni
- Marriott UD offers $109 per night using this link – Book your group rate for Centerville High School Class of 1976 Reunion Block or call (800) 450-8625 and identify event
- Crown Plaza Downtown Dayton offers $129 per night using this link: https://www.crowneplaza.com/redirect?path=hd&brandCode=cp&localeCode=en®ionCode=1&hotelCode=DAYCC&_PMID=99801505&GPC=CC7 or call (800) 689-5586 and identify event